2019 Novel Coronavirus Advisory
Dear Valued Partners,
In response to the increase in cases of 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Dorscon Orange, SKILLMASTER (SMTC) is taking precautionary measures for our courses:
Leave of Absence
- Learners are to declare while signing in if they have visited Mainland China in the past 14 days or placed on Leave of Absence.
- Learners who have been to Mainland China in the past 14 days and/or placed on Leave of Absence will be asked to re-schedule their course to a later date.
- Learners are required to get their temperature taken twice daily (upon arrival & after lunch) and check for respiratory symptoms
- Learners who are unwell (high fever > 37.5 deg, incessant coughing and sneezing) should stay at home and seek medical attention. Learners are required to produce a copy of the medical certificate to SMTC to re-schedule their training dates.
- Learners who are slightly unwell (slight fever < 37.5 deg, slight coughing and sneezing) are requested to put on a surgical mask.
- Learners who feel unwell at any time of the course should inform the trainer/assessor.
Learners are advised to observe good hygiene practices, such as:
- Practise frequent hand washing with soap (e.g. before handling food or eating, after going to the toilet, or when hands are dirtied by respiratory secretions after coughing or sneezing).
- Cover your mouth with a tissue paper when coughing or sneezing, and dispose the soiled tissue paper in the rubbish bin immediately
- Use the hand sanitizer provided where necessary.
We seek your cooperation on the above precautionary measures to keep our families and friends safe.
If you have any further enquiries, feel free to contact us.