If you dream to open any F&B establishment, then it’s a must for you to go for this course!
To provide learners with the basic knowledge and skills to perform basic profit and loss analysis, identify external stakeholders like competitors, suppliers and customers, apply the principles of marketing and writing a simple business plan.
- Revenue and costs of starting and running a food stall
- Simple profit and loss analysis
- Competitors and target customer group
- Criteria of selecting supplier
- Positive experience when interacting with customers
- Principles of marketing
- Presentation of a food stall
- Writing a simple business plan
- How to apply a hawker or food establishment?
- How to transform your knowledge and experience into a profitable product
- How to get more clients online?
- How to retain clients for longer time-periods and make sure they remember you?
- How to make your brand bigger?
- Q&A Session
9.30 am to 6.00pm – one full day
or 6.30pm to 9.30pm – 3 weekdays
Applicants must be 18 years old and above.
Basic understanding of written and spoken English
(Course is conducted in English)