Managing difficult customers and their demands is certainly not an easy task. If you are working in a service or retail position requiring interaction with customers, it is important that you prepare for potential complaints. As service providers, you are bound to encounter upset, irate, demanding and unreasonable customers.
Challenging customer situations demand more than just good intentions and the right attitude. Customer care is a delicate issue, and it is an issue that you must deal with under extremely trying circumstances and tight time frames. While Company policies must be followed, it is also important to accommodate customers demand, service and information.
Whether it is over the telephone or a face-to-face interaction, you need to understand the triggers that can set off the customer’s negative reactions. You need to be aware of how the customer might feel in various situations, and exercise your empathy skills to bring the customer back to a rational level. This one-day intensive workshop highlights the importance of managing customer expectations, service recovery and customer satisfaction.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand and evaluate Customers’ needs and perspectives
- Learn to take control of one’s emotions and manage customers effectively, especially the difficult customers
- Understand the characteristics and what are the causes or triggers of difficult customers
- Develop effective communication skills on empathetic listening, speaking confidently and assertively
- Learn the strategy on effective management of difficult customers
- Understand the importance of customer satisfaction and why is it the winning solution
For all frontline customer service staff, as well as staff in the back-up and support roles in a service-oriented environment.
An interactive and practical approach, incorporating group discussions, presentations and role plays.
- What are Customers’ needs and perspectives
- Practical ways of dealing with the customers
- What are the characteristics and understanding the types of difficult customers
- What are the causes or triggers of difficult customers
- What are the repercussions of dissatisfied customers
- Effective Communication Skills
- Strategic approach in Managing Difficult Customers; I-Care
- Customer Satisfaction – the Winning Solution
Course Fee: $320 (1 pax) $300(2 pax) $280 (3 pax and above)
Registration and enquiries, please contact Alice Lim (Ms).
Tel: 6564 6181 Fax: 6564 6065 Email: email@example.com
Course Fee includes course notes and training certificate.
Training will be conducted at Hotel Re! Function Room @ Pearl’s Hill
175A Chin Swee Road Singapore 169879.
Refreshments and a sumptuous set lunch will be catered by Hotel Re!
(Muslim & Vegetarian meals are catered upon request).
Cheque payment Payable to “Skillmaster Training Centre Pte Ltd”.
Mail: WCEGA TOWER 21 Bukit Batok Crescent #10-82 Singapore 658065
Hotel Re! Function Room @ Pearl’s Hill 175A Chin Swee Road Singapore 169879.
Patrick Lum is a seasoned service quality professional, who had worked in Singapore Airlines (SIA) for 35 years. He had extensive hands-on experience in dealing with customer service, cabin operations and management issues. In his highly satisfying career with SIA, he shouldered responsibilities in various supervisory and management capacities.
After retiring from SIA, Patrick developed and delivered training programmes as a Consultant and Trainer, conducted various workshops, both WSQ and Non-WSQ, focusing on Customer Service Skills, Team Building, Leadership, Supervisory and Management Skills and Interpersonal and Communications Skills to Multi-National Corporations, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, Business Associations, Training Institutions and Schools in Singapore, as well as countries, such as Hongkong, Vientiane, Lao and Phnom Penh, Cambodia, in the region.
A passionate and dynamic trainer, he believes that training is an important learning process where skills, knowledge and attitudes related to useful competencies and professional development.
He holds a Master in Business Administration (Hospitality Management) and he is a certified WSQ Trainer with full Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA).